STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Quad SPI after dummy cycle bug

Posted on February 18, 2018 at 18:16Hi,I am using the Quad SPI peripheral of thehttp://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers/stm32f767zi.html.After I played around with it and watched the signals with an logic analyzer and oscilloscope, I noticed something...

standard peripheral libraries help

Posted on February 18, 2018 at 12:43hello can anybody help me about these code//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////* Enable SPI in Master Mode, CPOL=0, CPHA=0. */ /* Clock speed = fPCLK1 / 256...

STM32F429I USB Pendrive + FATFS

Posted on February 18, 2018 at 13:01https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVI4ZBqY84Hi there, i just wanna build an application to log some sensor mesures to an USB drive attached to board user USB, using an usb-otg plug. I can't get working the usb devi...

CubeMX Feature request: set log level on command line

Posted on February 18, 2018 at 12:09Hello,I'm using cubeMx with command line and scripts as part of my build process . That's really usefull.But CubeMx generates a lot of log informations that are certainaly usefull for cubeMx developers but not tha...

JulienD by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_FLASHEx_Erase() fails using FreeRTOS

Posted on December 15, 2017 at 16:26Hi all,I am developing a bootloader + update system which needs FLASH pages manipulation (unlock/erase/program) from a FreeRTOS task.The same unlock/erase code works fine if called before the os scheduler is launc...

micro sd problem

Posted on February 18, 2018 at 09:33hello i use stm32f107vct6 and stm32f103c8 and keil v5.i use rl-keil for initial micro sd and work good.but sometimes (its very random on 1 minute or many hour) memory doesn't work and i can't read and write.i conf...

HAL Full duplex USART kluge fix

Posted on February 18, 2018 at 06:18It turns out that the Hal example  two boards com DMA works only in a simplex mode. The USART is put in DMA rx mode and then, after a packet is received, it reinitializes the USART handle, sends a response, reinit...

wake up from stop mode ?

Posted on February 17, 2018 at 19:47hi,i am new in stm32 i need help about stop modei need to count the external pulses using LPTIME in stop mode after 5 min wakeup and send the data using uart.how i will do this i need programming flow  thank you

Getting started with IDW01M1

Posted on February 17, 2018 at 02:41Hello everyone, i am trying to start with X-Nucleo expansion board IDW01M1 on top of the Nucleo F446RE. Since i am junior developer it is really hard to build a project and get on track without any tutorials. I se...

RTC alarm incrementation for event between a period

Posted on February 17, 2018 at 20:26Hey everyone, I have an alarm enabled and want my RTC to increment the timer to trigger an Alarm every ten minutes between 8 am and 5 pm. I've set the following code as I don't think there's a method provided by H...

con3 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos