STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Using TCXO with STM32L0

Hello,I would like to use TCXO (25 MHz) for timing STM32L071. It doesn't really work for me. When I put a scope probe behind C1, a signal can be seen in the picture. (some 27 Hz). Do you know what's wrong? The power supply for TCXO is 3.3Please any i...

IMG_20240330_120959.jpg pcb.png
JR2963 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

spi tser,tsize value ?

hello ,I use stm32h750vbt6I'm trying to send data with spi 16 bit data constantly, I checked the reference manuallyBut there were some parts that I didn't understand. To send 16-bit data at intervals of a certain time, tser,tsize and what should my F...

STM32F767 flash programming problem

Hi everyone,We are trying to program the MCU flash memory to write and save some data on it.After successfully writing to a single sector, we can't delete the sector content anymore.We are using HAL_FLASHEx_Erase to delete the sector.In particular, w...

gsaru.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

G431 - SPI brings big noise on the MISO

I have tried normal GPIO setting with pullup/down and setting AF5, but it just stays the same level, but its shape changes (see additional pictures).I have just connected the probes. (MISO is blue)    // *** SPI *** // NSS (PB12) GPIO_InitStruc...

big noise.jpg
Tobe by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash Memory access when >512k

Hi to everybody.I'm struggling to figure out this issue: I got a "NMI_Handler" error...uint32_t *p = (uint32_t*)0x08080000UL; uint32_t val = *p; //here jump to NMI_HandlerIf I put the addr to 0x08070000UL (e.g.) no probelm.I'm using a STM32H562RGTX ...

TheRaprus by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 6 kudos
Labels