STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

LL I2C Address Ack Detection

How can I detect (from a master device) when a slave Acknowledges its address on the I2C bus? I can see on my oscilloscope that the slave Acks its address, but I can't figure out how to detect that Ack from the I2C registers on the master. I'm using ...

0690X0000060OVXQA2.png
abotha by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit OR HAL_I2C_Mem_Write

Posted on November 20, 2017 at 16:23Dear all we have stm32f373xx chip.MAX7313 Chip for LEDs. The connection is via I2C interface.We need to ON an LED or group of them depending on some Interrupt.We need to read the value about the LED status stored ...

BLUENRG-1 ble gatt connection timeout

Hi!I am using bluenrg-1.i want to know about gatt connection timeout.i don't want to occur gatt timeout.but after 30 sec, aci_gatt_proc_timeout_event is called and process stopeed.can i adjust this time to no limit?BLE_RC example have no timeout, but...

SJaeW by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardfault exception in STM32F070CB

Posted on July 06, 2018 at 11:24Hi,I am facing hardfault exception while running my application on STM32F070CB which is Cortex M0 based micro controller. The function of this MCU is to Communicate with another on board Cortex A5 based MPU via UART a...

Satish M by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART Overrun Error

Posted on February 11, 2018 at 13:19HelloI am using a stm32f103rct6 microcontroller and I want to transmit and receive large size packets of data simultaneously and continuously. For this goal, I used HAL driver and UART and DMA peripherals.When I r...

stm32f429 freertos fatfs with sdio and dma

Posted on September 09, 2017 at 13:11I use the cubemx to create the project(cubemx 4.22 and stm32CubeF4 1.16),it always occurs FIFO Error Interrupt,when I use dma to write sdio. And It stopes.,when write serveral times.But there is no sdio error int...

Labels