STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F777 RTC not working accurately

I was using stm32f429 and ported my code to stm32f777. In F429 the rtc was working accurately but in F777 it is lagging by about 1hr a day approx. The hardware is same for both the MCUs and using the internal RTC

HBatr by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two mcu's accessing sdcard

Hey everyone,I have an stm32f722ze, The sdcard driver seems to be working well although I have a weird issue.I have a secondary mcu that also needs to access the sdcard.The secondary mcu can succesfully mount and unmount the sdcard multiple times, al...

con3 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN reception

Hi,Sir I am trying to interface CRS ecu with STM32F303 Discovery. I have referred the example code of evaluation board also. But not able to receive anything.I have attached my project folder. I

STM32F446RET Core held in reset

Hi ST,I have a custom board using STM32F446RE. I followed the Nucleo board schematics for my JTAG connection except that I connect the NRST pin to vcc through a pull-up resistor(10k) to prevent inadvertent reset. The other thing is that I have a TI p...

KZhan.6 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't Execution SysTick_Handler(void) in LL library

Sorry for weird EnglishI try use SysTick_Handler in LL library (with STM32L011F4U and CubeMX ), but never execute the Handler.I also tried HAL library, then executed properly. So I checked difference between HAL and LL , and I recognized initializing...

sjiro by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controlling CNC machine

Hi!I'am new to STM's so I thought I will learn them by making the project. I want to control a CNC machine. I started to control stepper motor via TB6600. The problem I cannot solve is setting very accurate frequency for the PWM. For example:I have 1...

kronikary by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels