STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

MQTT implementation in a STM32F072VB

I would like to know if there is any possibility to run MQTT in a STM32F072VB (ARM Cortex M0). I would like to connect my device as an AWS IoT thing to my AWS Greengrass Core and wanted to know what possibilities exist and if it is feasible.Thanks in...

JBurb.16 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Isochronous IN Host example

Posted on March 28, 2018 at 00:17Is there an example of using the USB Isochronous IN pipe in Host mode for STM32?None of he examples I have found show how to do this.  I have found several people asking for the same thing, but I started a new questi...

I can't clear RCC flag (RCC_ClearFlag in stm32f103)

Hi guys!I have a problem with stm32f103, I want to check MCU Reset cause, I use RCC_GetFlagStatus is ok, after that i'll clear rcc flag but It's not working & MCU not working when user RCC_ClearFlag. If i remove RCC_ClearFlag function then MCU work n...

TPham.10 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F722CV - USART1 RX Interrupt not working.

Hello, I am trying to communicate MCU with using USART1 but interrupt never triggered in MCU.First I am using some definitions. Here is definitions for USART1.#define USART1_PINS_PORT GPIOA #define USART1_RX_PIN GPIO_PIN_10 #define USART1_TX_PIN ...

�?Ars by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels