STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Code Generation from MC Workbench

Hi,I am interfacing a new motor to STEVAL-SPIN3201 board. It is a BLDC with four poles. In order to integrate the new motor settings, I am generating .h files from MC workbench 5.2.0. But here is the catch. The files generated by MC workbench does no...

ABasa by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Corrupted RAM after enabled D-Cache

I'm working on the NUCLEO-H743ZI (STM32 H7 processor).In main after enabeling the MPU I enabled the D-Cache by calling SCB_EnableDCache()​.I noticed that my RAM starting at 0x30000000 is getting corrupted after calling SCB_EnableDCache() .Any Ideas w...

Yood by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Evaluation board with OpenCL compatibility

Hello guysI'm a big fan of STM MCUs and i'm recently studying parallel programming... When looking at OpenCL framework, I saw that STMicroelectronics is involved in that project https://www.khronos.org/opencl/ so, I would like to know if there is...

How does ST manage SVD files?

Posted on July 16, 2018 at 16:08I am still investigating on how ST manages their SVD Files.I know that i.e. they are part of Packs that then get released by Keil.But unfortunately these SVD files are not the latest versions, which I am looking for.T...

Labels