STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Output Two ADC Channels Over UART

I'm using the nucelo STM32F446RE dev board and attempting to output two ADC channels over UART (technically I think it's USART). I Can see in the debug tab that I'm reading the ADC channels correctly. I had been reading out one channel over UART 2 (t...

PAbdu by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create an fsdata.c file

trying to create a simple web page. I am using an fsdata.c file from one of the example projects and everything seems to be working. Now, I created a simple html file and need to convert it to an fsdata.c file. I have looked up this topic at vario...

IAgui by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7, QUADSPI and the data cache - odd behaviour

Posted on June 12, 2018 at 12:41Hi all,I have a board using the STM32F765, which uses the QSPI interface to fetch data from an FPGA. The normal sequence of operation is: A timer in the FPGA causes it to perform a sequence of events which produce a ...

andy by Associate II
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4xx InputCapture and DMA

Posted on March 29, 2017 at 12:59MCU: STM32F446REBOARD: NUCLEO-64 STM32F446STM32 CUBEMX Version:4.20.0Library: STM43F4 1.15.0----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

0690X00000606eQQAQ.png
Zt Liu by Senior III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HSYNC, VSYNC and Porch Calculations

Hi, I'm having a doubt related to HSYNC, VSYNC and Porch Calculations. I'm working with STM32F746G Disco Board and wanted to understand how these values are calculated. The HSYNC, VSYNC, HBP, HFP, VBP, VFP values mentioned in data sheet (https://cach...

PBU by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos