STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! How to initialize external SRAM in system_stm32l4xx.c

I am trying to initialize my external SRAM before the main loop runs. Using the STCubeMX it generated the code for me to have me FMC controller initialized after Hal_init() and Hal_GPIO_Init() in Main.c. However, I need the SRAM to be initialized bef...

NUCLEO-F303RE ADC interrupt issue?

Hello everyone,could someone please help with the following, I am trying to use ADC with interrupts. Doing the same thing with STM32F103C8T6 it works without issues, but using nucleo board it doesn't.Could someone please have a glance on the code ? (...

Resolved! Issue with PLL of the STM32F302

Hello, we're using the microcontroller STM32F302C8 and we have a problem with the PLL.The problem is when we enables the PLL the microcontroller is reset. We have made several tests using HSI and HSE, but always the same result, a reset after to enab...

GYacc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F746 Discovery default screen reset

I am new to Electronics and recently bought STM32F746 Discovery Board and connected to to my laptop using USB cable to STLink connector pin. Main screen light up showing programs pre save in it. and uploaded run LED blink code and then screen went of...

MMalv by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the 4mA increase in current consumption expected when we just enable the wide bus operation in uSD card via SDMMC interface in STM32 MCU?

In a product which requires power consumption to be minimum as possible, we are employing a STM32L496 as MCU. In recent days, we were trying to bring down the power consumption of the overall device. We observed that immediately after enabling the wi...

HP.15 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Atollic 9.1.0 and Microsoft Devops connection

As of Monday 2019-01-14 my Atollic 9.1.0 IDE has stopped working with Microsoft Devops as the cloud repo. I use the Microsoft TEE Eclipse plugin from Github, latest version. It's worked very well for the last three months, uploads, downloads, etc. ...

Labels