STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Vdda Vs Vdd Stm32l433cc

HiMy stm32l433cc circuit has two different LDO, one for Vdd and another for Vdda. Can you tell me please can i run my controller without Vdda power? I need to turn on/off analog power when i need it. Is it possible on stm32l433cc?

mkozi.17 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect SPI clock frequency

Hello,I'm trying to get data from an external ADC (18bits) with an STM32l476RG nucleo board. There is a lot of overhead and I will improve it later but even the frequency clock is not fast enough. I don't understand why but the maximum clock frequenc...

Sirac by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read data from ADC and send it via I2S

Hi guys! In my project Im reading samples with the adc at 48Khz using timer interrupts and adcConvCallbacks, load them in a buffer of 256 samples and when the buffer is full I send it via i2s to the DAC . Im using two buffers, when the bufferA is ful...

MDoro by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L152 ADC- Can not read from address 0x1FF800F8U

Hi,With helping of CubeMX I measure voltage on battery (ADC channel 0) using ADC in DMA mode. I also measure internal refference because my VDDA is not know in advance.Once these 2 values are measured I need to convert the RAW data to mVolts.I use da...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART Rx & Tx communication code

Hello,I am a beginner to Nucleo-64 board programming and I am trying to work on USART communication of it. I am using NUCLEO-L476RG board and STM32CubeLL library for configuring USART and starting communication with it. Programming Scenario:I have co...

VDesa by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4x9 FMC Speed Issues

Posted on December 08, 2016 at 19:01 So I finally got my IL9325 TFT display running via FMC but it is running much slower than I expected. The SPI based displays on arduinos seem to be performing better than this parallel setup. I measured my data ...

The program STM32F745 USB + SAI hangs up

HelloThere is a working project of an audio switch made on STM32L452. Then we needed another USB port and additional performance. Therefore, we shift the project to STM32F745. The algorithm works well on the STM32L452. But on the processor STM32F745,...

Labels