STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can I use GNU Scientific Library with STM32?

Hello! ​ Wonder if I can get compile the GNU Scientific Library for STM32? I need to cross compile GNU Scientific Library for STM32 before I can use it in my library. But how can I do that ?​I'm using TrueSTUDIO on Linux and also F401RE Nucleo. ​​ I ...

DMårt by Lead
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to generate PWM with delay

I can generate PWM using channels 1-4 but they would start at the same time.I want to generate one PWN and the other one would start with 500 us delay.Can somebody help with sample code. It is so easy with Arduino, there are so many sample codes, you...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read program counter in C

Hi. I'm trying to determine which flash bank running code resides in. I'm planning on reading the program counter and use that to determine which bank I'm in. Both GCC and the Arm compiler have some variant of a __current_pc() intrinsic. I haven't be...

LThal by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC trigger on timer update

Posted on August 27, 2013 at 11:24Hello,I'm currently working on a brushless motor control application and i'm in the process of implementing the current measuring of the three phases. In order to do so, I need to synchronise the ADC sampling with t...

TrueSTUDIO printf output is limited

Hi there, I've configured my TrueSTUDIO in the following way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSzme7qcBb0, to redirect the output of my printf-function to console. It works, but the output is limited, sometimes if I want to output a bigger amount of ...

Resolved! Setting Up Clock UART RX TX Baudrate 9600

Hi Everyone!I am using the STM32407IG and i am trying to send data to another mcu chip via USART RX TX Pins.The Problem is when i run it via USB FS i don't get the baud rate adjusted.How can i setup the Clock for a Baud rate of 9600?That's my clock s...

arduo by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels