STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Anyone who has a STM32F10X_CL.C startup file for CooCox?

I have been using CooCox successfully for my STM32F103C8. Now I want to port my project to a STM32F105RC but I have not been successful since the startup_stm32f10x_md.c is for the mainstream processors and not for the connectivity line. Even some hit...

Paulus by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Powering Nucleo-144 through E5V

Hi!I designed a shield for the Nucleo-144 (F429ZI) which provides power to the Nucleo-144 board through the E5V pin.To configure the board, I did the following:Place JP3 E5VRemove JP1Remove JP6Remove JP7Open SB169Close SB115I disconnected the ST Link...

niels.d by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

about STM32L4R5ZI octo-spi

I am using NUCLEO-L4R5ZI.I already know about datasheet and application note.I generated code using by CubeMX. And I use peripheral LPUART and OCTOSPI.Nucleo board is connected to FPGA board.FPGA board don`t have flash memory(micron or macronix). But...

djin.9 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup TIM8 for Output Compare interrupts is not working

Hi everyone.I'm trying to setup the timer TIM8 in order to generate interrupts, using compare registers for this purpose. My intention is to use all the availablechannels. I'm testing with a first stop of 150 ticks (150us), but it never stops. The fu...

areify by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels