STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F407 FLASH erase fail with IWDG enabled (HAL)

Posted on May 15, 2017 at 12:47Hi,I am having a problem writing to flash with the IWDG enabled, presumably I am missing something.I have cut my project down to a minimum that reproduces the problem.The program initialises the HAL and system clocks a...

Audio_playback_and_record example (STM32F4 Discovery)

Hi. First , I'm not good at English.​​I am testing an example of Audio_palyback_and_recorder of STM32f4 Discovery.​In the i2S setting of the microphone,​ hAudioInI2s.Init.AudioFreq = 2 * AudioFreq; where, AudioFreq = 16K​Why did you multiply 2?​A...

slee.121 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7, FMC_SDRAM_DataMemory Example Issue

Hi,I tested FMC_SDRAM_DataMemory Example of STM32F769I_EVAL.I found out that the data written to SDRAM is not correct.See below picture for your checking. I believe HAL and FMC driver in system_stm32f7xx.c is not correct. Please advise me how to ma...

0690X000006CUwIQAW.png

STM32F412ZG Nucleo - USB host example issue

Hello!i am playing with the USB HID host example generated from CubeMX -- it builds fine, runs and prints log messages till everything is initalized, and it while in the loop of freertos task, the OTG interrupt never fires -- there is no function cal...

DMA double buffer mode, Only 1 callback is called

Hey everyone,I'm not sure how this popped up, but I've found something really weird. I have a DMA setup in multibuffer mode. It fills both buffers and works perfectly in that respect. The issue comes in after the buffers are filled. Once buffer 1 is ...

con3 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keil vs Atollic - same code different behaviour

Hi everyone,It's almost christmass time and I'm working on some light effects for my daughter using WS2812B chained leds. I found out, that the same code compiled with Keil works fine, but compiled with Atollic true studio, I get some "flickering" an...

GRosb by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 and canopen protocol

Hi, I have a canopen device on my desk and I'm not able to get data from it.The problem maybe is that I'm a beginner with canopen and I'm making a mistake to build up the request package.To obtain the setpoint value, registry 3000 (0x0BB8), id device...

Problem with internal CAN Bootloader STM32F7

Posted on July 13, 2018 at 08:05Hello,i have a problem with the internal bootloader of the STM32F7(67BI).We have written a tool for communicating with the internal CAN bootloader. The request of the version and the allowed commands, as well as the e...

0690X0000060M9vQAE.png 0690X0000060MAjQAM.png
Pa Ha by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels