STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Disabling a timer after PeriodElapsedCallback is called

So I have two timers, one in OC mode and one in IC mode. The IC waits until the OC toggles, it registers the value and waits for it toggle again to record a second value. What I want to do is after the OC timer has toggled twice is for it to disable ...

FFuma by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! HSI/2 before PLLSRC in STM32F030xC ?

Posted on January 26, 2018 at 18:50Hi,I have a problem with the PLLSRC of a STM32F030RC : to obtain 24MHz for the sysclk I have to use PLLMUL @ x6 with HSI (8MHz) but 6x8 = 48MHz ?If I output the sysclk on a MCO pin (with no div) I have actually 24M...

Peter M by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I learn STM32?

HiI have learned AVR with C language . I have learned C++ language and a little C# .Now i want to learn stm32 . I have 2 questions .1.What should i do ?2.Should I read the reference manual first or the Hal driver?

gamer by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader Size?

Hi Guys, I'm working on bootloader.The size of the bootloader memory is determined by how?In some applications 32KB is determined as 2KB in some.So how?My MCU: Stm32f072

Hi world! by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels