STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F746-DISCO + openocd + gdb + eclipse

Posted on July 03, 2018 at 15:21Hello,I have plenty of problems to debug on STM32F746-DISCO with openocd and eclipseThe most frequent is that, just after programming the Flash, the MCU goes directly on the Hard fault handler, and does not even go to...

Resolved! USART3_IRQHandler is not invoked.

char recv_string[10];char data;int count = -1,i,data_check = -1;void USART3_IRQHandler(void) //my interrupt handler{ if(USART_GetITStatus(USART3,USART_IT_TXE)) { data = USART_GetChar(); if(data == 0x0D || data == 0x08) data_check = 1; e...

psati by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART interrupt lost

Under FREERTOS on UART3, I receive a 40 byte packet every 2.5ms @ 921600 baud . I programmed the Rx FIFO to interrupt at 1/2 level threshold. Everything works fine for about an hour. Then, for some reason, I get an overrun condition which seems to me...

DMose by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

execution time-STM32F429zi

i am just executing a for loop of 4096 time. But it takes more than 1 ms in stm32f429zi series. Clock frequency is 180MHz. How it can take that much time or whether it is executing some other function in back end.

SR.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Application start address can be != start of flash ?

Hello,I need to use the example which boots (jumps) into application in external memory, but with a very slight modification:So that the start address of application can be somewhere inside the flash, not particulary at the start of flash, as it is n...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels