STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F429IIT6 RTC Abnormal please help me!!

Hi everyone!! I am from TaiwanI am currently working on a project that records time using STM32F429IIT6VBAT is connected to the 3.3V output of the power supply.PDR_ON is connected to VDDPower on when VDD is powered offTime will be initializedProject ...

blin.0 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

wake Up with uart interrupt from stop mode.

Posted on February 21, 2017 at 08:22hi,i write code to wake up with uart interrupt for stm32f4 discovery board.before sleep i use deinit uart function and configure rx pin as a gpio exti, in exti handler function i use deinit pin and init uart funct...

kosan by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

M95M01 EEPROM not able to read properly

Hello,I am facing an issue while reading M95M01 EEPROM, i figured out that the actual problem is while writing.when i send write enable command looks like it requires a delay before that, though i am giving break point before sending write enable com...

Cache problem with FreeRTOS and MPU

Hello everyone,For my current project I need the FreeRTOS+MPU to work on H7. I got it somehow to work with DTCMs. However, when I try to move the complete memory allocation to the AXI SRAMs the FreeRTOS is hanging in the systick handler (there is a f...

JLima by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to adjust timer?

I am trying ti adjust the timer2 of the stm32f4 to 400khz​ but it does not work. Even though my calculations on Prescaler and counter are right for the frequency that i aim for, Timer is not working as it should be. By the way i am using Hal library.

MKara.17 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

IO-link software for P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1

Hello,I tried to connect to the board P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 with IO-link control tool but without success . I think that the mcu doesn't have the IO-link software.Could you please support me to connect and test the IO-link protocol.

AYous by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels