STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolving Hard Fault with STM32F407

I've been working on debugging a hard fault occuring on an STM32F4-discovery board. For context, I'm working with a custom USB library which is used to communicate with an Android device in Accessory mode (this code uses usbh_core, etc and is similar...

The *.stldr file generated by MX25LM51245G_STM32L4R9I-DISCO (@ ST-LINK Utility 4.2.0.0) can't work for STM32L4R9I-DISCO device. Please give me some advices. Thanks.

The *.stldr file generated by MX25LM51245G_STM32L4R9I-DISCO (@ ST-LINK Utility 4.2.0.0) can't work for STM32L4R9I-DISCO device. ​​Step1. According to the readme.txt in the directory of "C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32 ST-LINK Utility\...

xxues by Associate II
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7: Timers in encoder mode

I would like to know whether the general purpose timers Timer 1,8,2,3,4,5 in the STM32 F7 series can be configured in encoder mode?I am doing a comparison between F7 and H7 series Microcontrollers. I need to count my motor rotations through timers in...

SRoy by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC multi mode operation. Please help :)

I have a circuit, using stm32f100c6t, and there are 8 analog channels which I have to poll every 100 ms. one of the channels is rectified and filtered AC voltage, if this value is acceptable for operation, the circuit has a backup battery supply (lea...

eergi by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to have the 4 ADCs of STM32F303VCT being triggered on the update event of timmer 8. When they complete they should generate an interupt.

All ADCs are in regular mode and only 1 channel is used per ADC. I can get ADCs 1,2 and 3 to work, but when ADC 4 is added it never generates an interupt. If I only start ADCs 3 and 4 it works fine. Everything is generated with CubeMX (find attached ...

nVan.0 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

.bin file generated by GCC too large

Posted on May 08, 2017 at 13:34Hi ST community membersWe are working on the optimization of a project's code running on STM32F429ZIT6 �C, in terms of speeding execution, or minimizing latencies due to memory access competition.Our solution is to reo...

Labels