STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Interfacing stm32f1 with GSM

I am trying to interface GSM with my ARM controller [stm32f103c8t6].I knew a little about the working of GSM, - By sending the "AT" command to GSM, it will respond with a "OK" message.Before interfacing GSM with arm, i learned how to use HAL_uart fun...

0690X000006CSvSQAW.jpg
Bud by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plotting the accelerometer data acquired from LSM6DSL

Hi everyone. I want to use SWV on my TRUE STUDIO project to view my accelerometer data coming from LSM6DSL module. Data rate is 416 Hz and i'm using 4 wire SPI to get this data. SPI speed is 2.66 MHz. But when i turn on SWV, data are plotted very slo...

N ORhan by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC on STM32L011 Nucleo ?

Dear STM32 Members,I try to sample 200Hzand I need sampling time 500uSI used to code from :\STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.11.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L011K4\Examples\ADC\ADC_LowPowerMy STM32L011K Nucleo setting:CPU Clock =2MHzADC Clock = 2MHzTimer = 30 kHz AdcHandle....

How to recover from DAC - DMAUDR ?

Hello,I use DAC with DMA on STM32F439 (Nucleo board). Now it happens that I create a DAC trigger although all DMA data is sent, ie NDTR has already reached zero. Therefore DMAUDR gets set. When I want to start a new DAC - DMA run I get an unwanted DM...

Single stepping doesn't run in order

I am single stepping through simple code. I have two similar similar lines in a loop. Single stepping only goes to the last of those lines. This is STM32F746 Discovery and Keil IDE.while(9) { if(HAL_UART_Transmit(&UartHandle, (uint8_t*)"\0", 1, 500...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GSM library for Contiki OS on STM32F411RET6

Posted on March 19, 2018 at 07:52Hello,I've integrated the following https://github.com/MaJerle/GSM_AT_commands_parserlibrary(with some changes) ,along with https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.embedded-cdevice client on STM32F411RET6. I'm using a h...

Labels