STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Missing bytes in UART frame through dma

Hi,​I implemented a UART communication using the DMA feature on a STM32L4 microcontroller.DMA RxCallback is called on UART Idle line detection interrupt as I d'ont know the length of the incomming frame. The baudrate is 230400 and I receive a frame e...

Manon S by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to sure LSI of stm32f103 started?

My product has a 5% chance of that LSI didn't start when system Power up. So IWDG not functional due to LSI missed.Here is my code to start LSI******************************LSI_CNT = 0; RCC_LSICmd(ENABLE); while( RCC_GetFlagStatus(RCC_FLAG_LSIRDY) =...

lzyos by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103 TIM Encoder mode not working

Hello I am trying to read the Quadrature optical encoder using TIM2 with STM32F103. I've done the Timer settings. But the TIM2->CNT Always zero. I measured the Timer channels with the oscilloscope. The encoder signals reach TIM_CH1 and TIM_CH2.(PA0, ...

Resolving Hard Fault with STM32F407

I've been working on debugging a hard fault occuring on an STM32F4-discovery board. For context, I'm working with a custom USB library which is used to communicate with an Android device in Accessory mode (this code uses usbh_core, etc and is similar...

Labels