STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Usage SRAM1, SRAM2, SRAM3 with initialized arrays

I changed linker to use all of these three memories in domain D2. Problem is next :When i put for example uint32_t tempArray[4] = {0x2B7E1516 ,0x28AED2A6 ,0xABF71588 ,0x09CF4F3C} __attribute__((section(".sram1")));this line in my code, when MCU is in...

larenge by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103RB - Linker error when code cize exceed 64k

Hey,According to the datasheet, the stm32f103RB has 128K of Flash memory. If my code exceed 64k I am getting a linker error “L6406E: No space in execution regions with .ANY selector matching …�?Did I have overlooked something ?I'm working wth the Kei...

Avonac by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F427 - Cant get watchpoints to work

I've been trying to use watchpoints to catch a possible bad write.I tried with Atollic TrueSTUDIO, but it doesn't seen to catch anything.Then I tried code, but haven't got it to catch anything either. I'd prefer the code, because GDB doesn't support ...

STPM33 power offset calibration not working

Hi ,I have been testing STPM33 power offset calibration.It seems not working as per the Calibration application note.The document says we need to write offset values to offset register in the sensor and then the read power will be substracting that o...

APV by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to receive UART data randomly

Hi, I'm using STM32L0 series and working on UART to communicate with other module and I had chosen the polling method because i know the device max response time and exact data what i'm going to receive. I was running my application for testing and i...

Labels