STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Where and how are some SYSCFG registers stored?

Hello,I read ref manual part about SYSCFG (STM32H7 in my case). There are some regs that have an undefined reset value and the meaning of the regs is so that the contents is important at HW reset (BOOT_ADDx, BANK_SWAP). These regs are marked read onl...

Audio recording with Nucleo-L476RG

Hi, I am trying to test the Nucleo-L476RG with dev board nucleo STM32L476RGT6.I am able to see the audio interface on my laptop but as I try to record some audio the signal I get is empty. Do you have any ideas on how I can fix that ?Thanks,Raphael

RBlou by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What about RTC after a bank switch?

I use dual flash bank in STM32L4. I perform a flash bank switch by programming bit BFB2 in OPTR.Sometimes, after the new software has started, RTC seems to be returned to reset state: date and time are lost and RTC internal registers are cleared! In...

dario2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to communicate RS232 based device

hi, I am ankit and using STM32F4 discovery board. I am new to ST and beginner in C programming too. I have to send command sequence in hex format to another device whose details are...baud rate 9600/19200(default 9600)paririty NONstop bit 1data 8 bit...

0690X000008BZOsQAO.png 0690X000008BZQAQA4.png 0690X000008BZPqQAO.png
ankit1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels