STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hard fault handler.

I am facing hard fault handler isssue.I was wondering if someone will help me to resolve it.I am unable to find the cause.I am using STM32F4 series controller and while free run it is going to hard fault handler.I checked the corresponding register a...

utamb by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

waking from stop mode

I am using stop mode for saving power. My board has dcmi interface for camera ov2640. When I wake up from stop the camera doesn't work. What is the proper way for waking up from STOP mode? Following is the code I am using for STOP modevoid stopMode(v...

PToma.14 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

why receiving shifted data in SPI communication

Hi all,​I want to make communicate two nucleo l432kc (slaves) with a raspberry pi (master) through the SPI protocol. On the raspberry I'm using the spidev API, while on the nucleo I'm using the HAL SPI interface with DMA. ​The only configuration that...

NMurr.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L431V LQFP100 problem with SPI2 - MISO

STM32L431V LQFP100SN : 54FF6B067266535348440967Firmware : V2J27S6I use the periphery SPI2 ( CLK enabled ), the periphery is connected PIN: PD_1 (CLK) - config is AF_5, LowSpeed, MODE_AF_PP, NOPULLPD_4 (MOSI) - config is AF_5, LowSpeed, MODE_AF_PP...

USART HAL Tx Mirror on Rx

Hi!I have a hardware setup with an RS485 in which all Tx Data is mirrored to Rx (no delay).This simple example should echo all incoming chars coming from Rx back to TxIf i do not use the delay in the callback before flushing DR the hardware mirrored ...

WalterE by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429-Disco sdram use

Hi,I want to use the sdram as extention of the RAM of the STM32F429 Disco board. What do I have to do to use the Sdram?Is it correct that it has to be initilized and then set in the linker file?->Is this the correct procedure to Initilize the sdram? ...

Timer cross-influence on STM32F302VCT6

Hello,We have noticed an issue with the master-slave mode in the timers on STM32F302VCT6.We use TIM1 to generate PWM signals, and TIM15 for triggering an ADC. The issue is that there is cross-influence from TIM15 to TIM1. (Can be seen on the attached...

ABati by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos