STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Max stack frame size on STM32F769?

Does this processor have a max size limit on stack frames? (as opposed to max size of total stack). The stack frame size is the amount of stack space set aside when a function calls another function (this is mainly composed of local variables declare...

ADC STM32F013RE Default is HIGH (4059 )!

I have written some codes to work with ADC Of STM32F103RE MCU, the problem is there which when I write this codes the result is 4059 for untouched and around 3585 when touched.The Codes: void ADC_DMA_init(void) {   //enable DMA1 clock   RCC_AHB...

ssabz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get SWO working on the STM32F373

My product uses the STM32F373CCT6 and can't get SWO working on the IAR tools and an iJet. These work on other projects just fine.I've contacted IAR and after enough digging it looks like their doing everything correctly (as I said, these things work ...

DBurk by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN bus Network Problem

Hi everyone,I got a problem when i setup my can bus network. data 115200 Brate -> stm32f746vg(120 OHM //) --> CAN BUS----DEV1 --3M CABLE-- DEV2 --3M CABLE-- DEV3 (120 OHM //)    DEV1,2,3 = STM32F091CCI need to explain my installation. i have 4 device...

gunahmt by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels