STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! [Solved] STM32H743 SAI DMA Receiving only '0's

Hey,I configured the stm32h743 to transfer data with sai2 and read the same data with sai1. Sai2 is in IT mode and works fine (checked it with a logic analyzer).The SAI2 is totally working in IT mode, but when I put it in DMA mode i only receive 0's....

Resolved! STM32H743I-EVAL FDCAN can not receive

Posted on August 17, 2017 at 13:48Hello,    I tried the example 'FDCAN_Com_polling' on STM32H743I-EVAL, it worked like it should be.Then I separated the example code into TX part and RX part, made one of my STM32H743I-EVAL board as TX and another as...

STM32F746 SDMMC VOLTAGE SWITCH

Hello,I am using STM32F746 discovery board with 16GB kingston UHS-1 card. I want to know whether SDMMC host supports 1.8V signalling level or not nothing is mentioned in RM about that. sorry if i missed out. which register of the host i should config...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753I-EVAL board avaibility

I am looking for a STM32H753 evaluation board, this kind of board seems to be unvailable either on the ST site or the distributor site . Do you have some informations about this kind of evaluation board ? Where / when can I buy a STM32H753 evaluation...

YROSS by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

doesn't reach infinite loop and stop in interrupt setting

I generated FOC code by 3 shunt from MCSDK5.3.3.the base project comes from STM32CubeExpansion_SPN7_V1.1.0. The MCU is STM32F302R7Tx.Please review below code and respond the error.static void MX_NVIC_Init(void){ /* TIM1_BRK_TIM15_IRQn interrupt confi...

MYu by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the FLASH area like eeprom ?

Hi, allI am developing STM32F030K6 model.​Unlike other MCUs, the STM32 model did not have an eeprom area. Therefore, using the Flash area,​I tried coding and proceeding as shown below, I just used the WriteFlash() in main func, but it did not work pr...

MJung.7 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels