STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN Appnote for STM32 Devices

Good afternoon Clive et al,I need a functional description that discusses the data flow of CAN data. Reference manual does not have a detailed description.If no additional documentation is available, are there documents other than the reference manua...

ZAlem by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F091 - Problem with USART2 and RXNE flag

In USART2 interrupt service routine ISR is read                isrval = USART2->ISR​;Stopping at breakpoint just before this statement, Keil debugger shows ISR value 0x000000F8.Stepping one step (to read this ISR), value in  ISR changes to 0x000000D8...

0690X0000087pANQAY.jpg 0690X0000087pADQAY.jpg
JuM by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[TrueStudio] What type is "XX_GPIO_Port" ?

To minimalize migration from a current working atmel design to a new stm32 design, i desire to create a abstraction function in atollic true studio. Currently, it seems that when generating the project via cube, the MX_GPIO_Init function uses each co...

JOF by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup data from the RTC when the main power is cut off

Hello everyone, I'm using RTC on board NUCLEO-L053R8, so I have some problems. How do I connect a battery in this board? I know that if I want save my battery lifetime I have to put my microcontroler in a mode as StopMode, but how can I do that when ...

VOliv.5 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 HRtimer PWM

hi i'm using HRTIM for PWM output.i could complete pwm output. but i want to stop it at pulse count that I want.is there any good way to stop output at i set pulse counts??​

klee.15 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels