STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

A priority on callback ?

Dear Members,I have two interrupts on my callback,how can I make a priority for them ? Thankscode :void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef* huart) { if(huart->Instance==USART2) { GPS_CallBack(); } if(huart->Instance==USART1) { ...

Record/Monitor an SPI Conversation

I would like to record/monitor a "3rd party" SPI bus conversation.I have a couple logic analyzers, that work fine on the bench.But i need longer term recording, and i need to do it in an environment without a PC and as small as i can get. And i am tr...

ETB debugging on STM32F769NIH6.

I am trying to launch an ETB debug trace on the STM32F769NIH6 using a SEGGER J-Link Base via Ozone, but I get the error message "ETB not available". The SEGGER documentation implies that the STM32F7xxx supports ETB. The STM32F76xx documentation only...

NSmit.8 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dip in analog input voltage during uart rx reception

Hi,we are using STM32F030C8 mcu for our application. The port pin PA3 is configured for UART2 receive operation from a RS-485 transceiver and port pin PA5 is configured as an analog input ADC_IN5 and receives signal from an potentiometer. What we obs...

Labels