STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Does STM32F103C8 has DAC?

hello all,I am trying to generate SPWM using STM32F103C8, does it require DAC.i am confused help me out of it.Thank in advance

svraj by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OV2640 I2C slave address

We are trying to interface OV2640 camera with STM32f769 in our custom board, In OV2640 datasheet the slave address is given as 60 for write operation .For writing initial configuration , below API is used" CAMERA_IO_WRITE(OV2640_I2C_ADR , 0xff, 0x01)...

SNNV by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMSIS driver support ?

Hello,Does anyone knows if ever any stm32 library been ported to CMSIS compatible ?I've seen the following post, but can't download file, and not sure about any other attempt to port HAL to CMSIS. https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkcAISA...

ranran by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a CMSIS-driver compliant library for STM32 ?

Hello,I wanted to ask if STM32 (actually stm32h7) has any compliance with CMSIS-driver APIs ? (for example, uart cmsis is described here:https://www.keil.com/pack/doc/CMSIS/Driver/html/group__usart__interface__gr.html)I assume the answer is not (afte...

ranran by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to integrate git with Atollic truestudio?

Hi,Sorry for posting this question here, there were no categories related to this IDE.So I'm asking here.I had installed git 1.9.5 in my PC.With that version I was able to open git bash console in Atollic 9.3.When I installed git 2.22.0 version,git b...

Generation of PWM wave with DMA

Hello all,Good day!I am working on a project to drive WS2812B RGB leds using STM32F030R8.These leds needs precisely timed signals of 800KHz. I am using a timer in PWM generation mode with DMA.These leds require each bit of data to be 1.25us long.When...

Jtag failure in stm32l471

Stm workbench shows jtag failure -4 when trying to set two gpio pins to high. One connected to boost conveter(enable) and other to telit modem on off.Is there any other settings I have to do to fix this error.Chip: stm32l471reGpio: port b, pin 0 and ...

SMano by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels