STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F750N8H6 Internal Flash size

Hello,We have a custom System-On-Module based on the STM32F750N8H6 MCU. We successfully installed 50KB-size U-Boot SPL and 220KB main U-Boot images into the internal Flash, and they work.Could please someone explain how is that possible? Device datas...

stack pointer initialization

Hi,I'm pretty new to ARM processor and STM32 microcontroller, so my question is very basic.In the startup file for a SW4STM32 project (eg startup_stm32f446xx.s) the stack pointer is set in Reset_Handler with the lineldr  sp, =_estack     /* set stack...

MViti.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARM RTOS C/C++ Newbie

Hi,I have experience of 16bit microchip micros using embedded C, and i am about to move across to ARM RTOS C++. I have narrowed my chip vendor down to ST. As i am starting from zero on ARM development, could you offer advice on which is the easiest d...

JHerl by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32L486 ADC3_CCR

Hi,As for the STM32L486, it have 3 ADCs. Is There only 1 ADC common registers ADCx_CCR (x=1,2,3) for all or individual for each ADCx?In IAR IDR Arm8.32.2, the SFR setup information states that it is only one ADC_ CCR for both 3 (atached picture). Thu...

VTran by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I implement reset button functionality without actually pressing the Reset button on the board and using some special pins on the STM32F446RE Nucleo board to do so?

I need to implement the reset button functionality without pressing the reset button by using, maybe, a GPIO pin on the STM board by giving HIGH or LOW on a specific pin using a GPIO of the Raspberry Pi. How can I do that?

SSoni by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels