STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RTC Init STM32L152RE

Dear Members,How can I save date and time setting on STM32L152RE ?Everytime I have reset, it's initialized to the value on init code, how can I the value after power off ?I put a battery on VBAT , it doesn't help,Thanks

Resolved! RS485 on STM32

Question regarding an implementation of RS485 on an STM32.The application note (reference guide) refers to 4 bits stored in the USART_CR2 register which can be used as an address comparison to aid with waking only when required.“Address mark detectio...

SPren by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Typo in RM - DMA_SxNTR

In the ADC chapter, DMA_SxNTR register is mentioned. There's no such register, it's DMA_SxNDTR.This goes across many RMs - I've checked several 'F4 and 'F7 (using simple text search) and all of them contained it.JW

Resolved! STM32F446, QuadSPI Bank1 CS signal

Hi folks,currently I am working on an communication with a sensor via QuadSpi using the STM32F446 controller. The QuadSpi Bank1 was chosen, but unfortunately the hardware designer did not connect the Chip Select signal (CS) to the pin that correspon...

JSaez by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM2 interrupt becoming de-activated

Hi all,I have an STM151 system (our own PCB) running FreeRTOS. As recommended, I leave TIM6 for the FreeRTOS timer,. and am using TIM2 to provide a source for the HAL_Tick timebase.In the BeforeSleepTasks (ie when all RTOS tasks are idle and the CPU...

SysTick

Hi guys, I am trying software timers without using interruptSysTick->CTRL = 0x5; SysTick->LOAD = 0xFFFFFF;SysTick->VAL  = 0; when start the program, what will happen with SysTick->VAL  = 0; it is value start with 0xFFFFFF or 0?

Zek_De by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 DMA Circular Mode Not Circulating

I'm using an STM32F769 for a project. I'm trying to continuously stream ADC samples to a buffer. I can fill the buffer without issue, but the DMA never recirculates back to the beginning. I don't get any DMA errors, and the ADC is still running (I...

Labels