STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Errors : invalid project path

Hello,I am working with Matlab simulink on a project. After building my blocks model, I want to create a PIL simulation but get some while debugging the code source on True STUDIO as shown in the picture below. Could you please help with this ?Thanks...

IOUMA by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32MAT Toolchain selection for "Test_PIL_IIR_Filter"

Hi,I'm trying to run the "Test_PIL_IIR_Filter" example and during the build I get a configuration error for the toolchain used by the parent file and the child file.In the configuration parameters window, the selection menu is grayed (not available)....

0690X000008ioFUQAY.gif
BTrem by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call to stm32_make_rtw_hook error

Hi,In my next try to run the "Test_PIL_IIR_Filter" example, I'm faced with an other error.Does someone can help me on undersdanding and fixing this error?Regards,Bruno

0690X000008iplbQAA.gif
BTrem by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PIL Test with matlab2018a erroes

I try the STM32demo /PIL/Test_PIL_IIR_Filter with the matlab 2018, ###Startup file:    ###Startup path:    ### Start compile .c source IIR_Filter_int32.c   ### Successfully compiled source IIR_Filter_int32.c   ### Start compile .c source main.c   #...

Kg by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32-MAT/TARGET ADC PIL demos not linking

Hi,Using Windows 7,MATLAB R2018b,STM32-MAT/TARGET 4.4.2uVision V5.22.0.0I'M trying the STM32-MAT\STM32\STM32demos\PIL\ADC\TestAdc.slx Simulink Model. The model Build ok in Simulink but when it arrive in uVision it don't link and I have those messages...

BTrem by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F469 SDRAM addressing issue

I am experiencing an issue using STM32F469I-DISCOVERY board, Atollic TrueSTUDIO and STM32CUBEMX. When writing to a memory address in SDRAM, let's say I'm writing 0xAA in memory address 0xC0000004, the data is not written to that address but instead i...

FBelv by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels