STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HardFault EEPROM Emulation on STM32F767II

HiI am using the EEPROM Emulation on STM32F767II.Always when the FLASH_Erase_Sector() is called it gets a HardFault.This is my setting in eeprom.h:#define PAGE_SIZE              (uint32_t)0x8000 #define VOLTAGE_RANGE          (uint8_t)VOLTAGE_RANGE_3...

STM32F103RB:Error message from debugger back end: Error finishing flash operation allocating const in Flash at fixed address using __attribute__((section (".UserDataSector")))

Hello.please may i have your help?I have the error on the final part of debug launching only when i declare const uint16_t __attribute__((section (".UserDataSector"))) out_val_register[64];//= {0x1234,0x1235,0x1238,0x3333};in .ld file /* Specify the...

stm32f103rb nucleo HSE clock output, no signal

Dear ST folks,I'm trying to configure the HSE clock output over PA8 on stm32F103 from scratch.Here is my code.#include <stdint.h>#include "stm32f10x.h" // Device header  int main (void){  RCC_TypeDef *pRCC; GPIO_TypeDef *pGPIOA; pGP...

MMatv by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The ADC1 & ADC2 is configured in multimode with DMA and trigged by TIM1, but I only get half sample rate 20 kHz. What I have done wrong? Q2 I can only use TIM1 Trigger 2 Out Event to trig the ADCs. Why can I not use any other timers or events?

static void MX_ADC1_Init(void) {   ADC_MultiModeTypeDef multimode; ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig;   /**Configure the global features of the ADC (Clock, Resolution, Data Alignment and number of conversion) */ hadc1.Instance = ADC1; h...

AJack by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC read with STM32L433

would like to read ADC value for vbat consecutively.First read VbatSecond read VREFINT.implementation is like below.​ hadc1.Instance = ADC1; hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_ASYNC_DIV4; hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_12B; hadc1.Init.Data...

YChun.15 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM spi master sending extra clock signals.

I am trying to communicate with an adc chip acting as a spi slave to my stm32f3 spi master. So far I am unable to make it work.After attaching an oscillscope I found out that if i send only 8 bits of data to the slave , I get exactly 16 clock pulses ...

Sdddd by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Get Time from RTC (year 2035 for example)

Hello everyone, I have an application that synchronizes the RTC with the current time using a 3G module. Once it is synchronized, the system gets the date and time every 5 minutes in order to store sensor samples with a real timestamp. Everything is ...

Luis Ber by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos