STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F4 usart interrupt - necessary?

I'm struggling with adding usart interrupts to my code. My rotary encoder uses interrupts and the touch screen keypad is polled. I'm not transferring a huge amount of data, just records of about 20 characters at the most. Today instead of interrup...

Resolved! STM32L452 with cycle-by-cycle current control possible?

Hi, can anyone explain to me if it's possible to use the STM32L452 for cycle-by-cycle current control as exemplified in AN4232 p.8-9 and if so, how it's done? I'm asking because I have spent quite some time trying to configure COMP1 to signal the OCR...

0690X000006CNlSQAW.png 0690X000006CNlrQAG.png 0690X000006CNlwQAG.png
abaldur by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

osxAcousticEC project file

I need an osxAcousticEC project file that can be tested on the STM32F4 Discovery.​Previously, the file was down on the website, but not now. ​Please help me with the file.​Thank you.​

slee.121 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Avoid 1 second delay in RTC every power off/on.

Posted on January 03, 2018 at 10:44Hi again,I'm using an RTC as I explained in https://community.st.com/0D50X00009XkWttSAF.Our device have a battery in VBAT, so the RTC still works when the device it's power off. But after a power on the RTC can los...

Resolved! Device bus cycles (STM32F427)

Is there a document that discusses the buses?I was wondering how much Chrome-Art might affect Flash-Art and CPU, if a picture is stored in flash.How many bus cycles Chrome-Art takes for a transfer and how does Flash-Art access the flash.I'm working o...