STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! stm32f411 spi4 low clock speed

Hello!I have problem with spi4 clock speed. I want to drive a lcd tft display but spi clock is max 500Khz, baudrate prescaler set to SPI_BAUDRATEPRESCALER_2. Is very weird. Initial setup was made with CubeMX to 48Mbit/s. APB2 clock is set to 96Mhz. I...

mcufan by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

FMC Issue with Allignment

I am trying to read/ write data into FMC SDRAM (16 bit) in Bank 1. While writing the data hard fault occurred. What is the reason for that hard fault, is there any problem with data alignment, If yes what is the solution for it ?

PBU by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interruption each 10 seconds with RTC

Hi guys,I'm using STM32LO and i try to implement a code who aquire data of a sensor every 10 second in a fix day in a week. The rest of the time, the ship is sleeping.I'm trying to do that interruption with RTC and i configure the RTC and program my ...

0690X000009YvlDQAS.png 0690X000009YvlIQAS.png 0690X000009YvlNQAS.png
mibou23 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L451VC: Problems with ADC.

Hello, I'm working with a PCB based on STM32L451VC MCU and I have different problems with the ADC. I'm trying to measure an input channel using the HALs provided by the STM32CubeMX but I can't achieve it. The main problem is that the bit ADRDY from A...

Luis Ber by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have a question concerning specifically the STM32F479 NRST pin, but this may be applicable to other STM MCU’s as well. Is this Pin an Input/Output pin ?

I read in section 6.2.1 of the STM32F479 reference manual that this Pin will Output a 20us reset pulse during Watchdog and other internal events. I did not find any Output characteristics for NRST and the statement in section 6.2.1 was stated almost...

JMcHA by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passing parameters from gcc command line

Hi,I'm attempting to pass a parameter for a conditional compile from the gcc command line to my application. I have two build makefiles, one for debug and one for release. We have some code that's only meant for the release build. So far, so good. If...

LThal by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels