STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Deadtime about PWM

i config TIM with PWM , and insert deadtime , i found the first deadtime is longer than later , this why behave so ?​

0690X000009Z78iQAC.png

STM32L05 + SPI not work after stop mode

Hi,I am trying to use an e-paper and a STM32L053C8 microcontroller.When i use the display in the first cicle, all works fine, but after wake up from stop mode, the display not works. Maybe the SPI interface not start well or i am doing somthing wrong...

SMila by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

OCTOSPI with dma used for external DAC

Hallo.I want to use OSPI to feed an external DAC with data.Data shall be transfered through DMA from memory to OSPI. Eight bits and OSPI-CLK shall be used.In the first place I set up OSP in octo mode, disabled all IRQ etc. and tried to write one byte...

edemier9 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC accuracy (offset and gain big errors)

Hi, I'm using the STM32L451VC microcontroller. I'm trying to measure the analog input with an internal ADC (12 bits resolution). The value is compensated with the vrefint (1.21V) of the microcontroller, following the next formula: Vchannel = (3 V · (...

Luis Ber by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which MCUs actually have 12 bit DACs

I'm after a low power STM32 with DAC outputs.ST Application note AN4566 states in table 1 on the first page that there are processors in all the STM32 ranges that have a 12 bit DAC. The MCU selector also doesn't make the DAC box selectable or desele...

MikeDB by Lead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L496 SMPS usage confusion

It is not very clearly writen how to use external SMPS.Do I need to set any registers or anything like that ?My system will run at 81MHz, and i want to reduce power consumption. I have DCDC and Switch control. IT looks like enabling DC/DC reduces cur...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels