STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bug in STM32L1 SDK (LL) samples

Projects\STM32L152RE-Nucleo\Examples_LL\USART\USART_Communication_TxRx_DMA\Src\stm32l1xx_it.cDMA handlers clear wrong flag (GI instead of TC):void DMA1_Channel6_IRQHandler(void){ if(LL_DMA_IsActiveFlag_TC6(DMA1)) {   LL_DMA_ClearFlag_GI6(DMA1);Versio...

STM32F4 - can bus Id filters configuration

Posted on January 26, 2016 at 12:04Hello everyone, I'm working with STM32F415RGT6. I need to setup the can filtering so as to get all messages which source address (I need to work with extended IDs) is different from a given one, discarded (by hardw...

Problem running STM32CubeProgrammer

When running the program STM32CubeProgrammer, an error message appears, saying:"CubeProgrammer_API or one of its dependencies is missing. Please try reinstalling the program of check your java architecture". However I have the lastest JAVA SE Run Tim...

adavide by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I Could not find a proper crystal oscillator.

I am working with stm32l031k6 which have 4 different (Gm) "Maximum critical crystal transconductance" . I need precise RTC for it so I decided to use an external oscillator (LSE). I followed steps mentioned in "Oscillator design guide for ST microcon...

0690X000006DFLLQA4.png
sahma.18 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA with half duplex SPI

On half duplex SPI, direction of MOSI line is controlled by BIDIOE register. So the register should be controled if you read register of spi device(address of register is written to MOSi and then the value is read from MOSI line)If DMA read register ...

Resolved! STM32L4R9I-DISCO Touch Screen dependencies

I'm trying to develop a custom application, but noticed that if I disconnect the touch screen cable of the AMOLED LCD, the joystick stops working. I'm looking through code for dependencies, but I think it's not in the provided code, but something pro...

Du1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Values Capacitor HSE & LSE

Which values can I suppose for Cin, Cout and Board Strays for STM32F103 and STM32L4 for HSE and LSE using the ecuation 1 in the following datasheet of the abracon "https://abracon.com/uploads/resources/PierceOscillator_Fundamentals.pdf"

Labels