STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Timer interrupts not firing

I wrote a timer that uses interrupts to count us on stm32f103c8. It compiles and fun’s fine in uvision. However. The exact same code will not trigger interrupts in truestudio. I did the same thing on an F407 and both run flawlessly. An...

WRutk by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L01KZ as an I2C slave mode

Hello All,I want to make STM32L071 work in I2C slave mode, is there any reference manual or sample code available to understand to program STM as in slave mode.Found some documents but not much details available.

Vijay1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SDRAM Extended Mode Register Write

I am using an STM32F769NI with a MT48H16M32LFB5-6 SDRAM chip, everything works fine. we are looking to set the drive strength to 1/4, 1/2 and full to evaluate the effect on EMC testing. From what I read in the programming manual, it states to perform...

0690X000008id91QAA.png 0690X000008id96QAA.png
gvigelet by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F207IGT6 MCU on DevKit1207 Evaluation Kit

I am planning to use STM32F207IGT6 MCU on DevKit1207 Evaluation Kit for a project. I have following questions.1. Is there any onboard hardware debugger on the board? OR Do I have to use external hardware debuggers like j-link compulsorily?2. I tried ...

VSali.18 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with ADC leakage

I using stm32F4 discovery board. I am having issues with the ADC. The voltage signal changes after I give that signal as Input to ADC. This may be because if leakage current of Analog Pin. Can you guys suggest the way-out from this. RegardsMusab

MFaro by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743ZI Embedded Trace Buffer

Hi,I am trying to use the ETB on a NUCLEO-H743ZI board, and I can't seem to get it working. I tried with Atollic TrueStudio, CubeIDE and Ozone from Segger. In Ozone I get the message "Instruction trace disabled. Configured trace source not supported....

luka by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am new to micro-controller programming . I am using STM32F091RC Nucleo board. I am trying to read the temperature using NTC thermistor of 10 kOhm. I burned the code on micro-controller and tried to see the output on STM Studio.

But my adc_value is stuck at 59390 for some reason. I don't see any change in temperature and I am not sure if I am doing it right. Can anyone help me?/* Private variables ---------------------------------------------------------*/ADC_HandleTypeDef ...

Pinki by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels