STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ST-LINK_CLI.exe Family device :Unknown device

Hello there,I am trying to connect to a stm32F091 mcu through st-link_cli. The problem appears when the CLI cannot recognice the device, but when I use the STM32 ST-Link Utility (the one with GUI) there are no problem in find the device. Anyone coul...

MP??r by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I do for receive data from a SPI EEPROM?

I'm using the STM32l053R8Tx, I configured the board NUCLEO-l053R8 by STM32CubeMX and I transmitted a data for an EEPROM with the function HAL_SPI_Transmit(...); and I'm trying receive the data with this function HAL_SPI_Receive(...); but I only recei...

VOliv.5 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

4-wire JTAG interface not working on STM32F7.

Hi all, I just got new hardware. As we needed one more pin on our processor, and we always left the JTAG-Reset Pin floating on our last designs, I switched from 5-wire JTAG to 4-wire, which leaves the JTAG-Rest Pin free. Now, I set up my SW environme...

GW1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with stm32f745 work

After the firmwared (or power off-on) and after the reset the same program takes a different amount of time in ticks. Find it in my oun code. Then tried to create code in Cube and check it - same thing. Then I checked clocking settings and frequency ...

kitty7c6 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos