STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ULPI clock noise + I/O compensation cell

We are seeing around 400mV of ULPI clock noise (60MHz) on the remaining DAC output with an STM32F427. The data sheet suggests to use the I/O compensation cell when using 100MHz outputs (like all the ULPI interface signals), but information about how ...

Writing to EEPROM of STM32L051K8?

I am trying to flash a data to `EEPROM` of `STM32L051K8` with HAL library. This functions keeps returning `HAL_ERROR`. With debug i found the problem. In HAL Flash library before writing data to `EEPROM` it checks for error flags with `FLASH_WaitForL...

stm32f7 uart rx interrupt mode running only once

Hi,we have custom stm32f7 board with debugger connected and we are configuring UART RX in interrupt mode. In main function code is like below and uart rx interrupt is working fine for only once.uint8_t aRxBuffer[15];if(HAL_UART_Receive_IT(&UartHandle...

Tp by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103RCT6 UART5 not working

Hi all,I'm using uart5 of stm32f03rct6 with Std lib but it's not working. However, when i use cubemx with HAL, It works perfectly. Anyone can help me check my code :( USART_InitTypeDef USART_InitStructure; NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStructure; GPIO_In...

According to IPC-A-610 revision G, you can have a 30% void in your BGA device. I every pin in the STM32F417IGH6 device was missing 30% of its connection, would the device still work per the datasheet?

IPC-A-610 revision G page 8-93 indicates that you can have a 30% void in your solder ball. We recently had a STM32F417IGH6 device over heat. Upon X-ray, we discovered that about 80% of the solder balls had voids near 30%.

MBEDTLS HANDSHAKE_FAILURE on STM3210C board

Hi, I’m trying to establish TLS communication with my local mosquitto broker.The handshake always fails, the broker does not accept the hello client and I cannot understand why …Below the decoded messages that pass over the network.Messages are captu...