STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SystemCoreClock variable not initialized when needed.

When trying to initialize external SRAM in the SystemInit() function in system_stm32lf76xx.c, I call HAL_Init which calls HAL_InitTick. This function calls HAL_SYSTICK_Config which uses the global variable SystemCoreClock to initialize the SysTick. H...

Resolved! InvalidateDCache with AXI-SRAM gives HardFault

Hello,I have recently moved RAM from DTCM to AXI SRAM (so that I get more RAM).It then failed in dma example.After investigation I found out that the call to  SCB_InvalidateDCache results in HardFault_Handler.I've changed it to use   SCB_Invalida...

ranran by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader in STM32L0

Posted on February 19, 2015 at 10:57Hi all,Is it necesary to implement a additional code in my application to jump to the bootloader? #magic-eight-ball

gerardo by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_NVIC_SystemReset() is not consistent

In my STM32L432 project (Keil) I need to use a system reset.System should be able to reset by external command, and it's also used in bootloader<->application jumps. I am using HAL_NVIC_SystemReset() for this purpose. I've noticed that once in a whil...

Dual Bank Flash

HelloI would like to know if all STM32 cards have dual bank flash mode.I have two cards, a STM32F746 Discovery and a STM32L475 Discovery. Apparently the STM32L475 has mode but not the STM32F746.Is that right?If a card does not have a mode, is there a...

Bfren.9 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos