STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Sending data to SPI via DMA

I'm using STM32F429 and trying to use HAL library to communicate to SPI slave via DMA channel. I'd like to ask how is resolved problem with for example sending data to SPI via DMA? Is there any kind of synchronization between SPI and DMA to disallow...

WKowo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Timer OPM question

Hello,is there any way to achieve this timer OPM behavior?Arm timer ->Output is inactiveStart timer-> Output gets avtiveCompare register triggers -> Output gets inactiveARR triggers: Timer stops _and_ Output stays inactiveAt the moment, I force the O...

STM32F0426P6 memory

I'm using microcontroller STM32F042F6P6, for programming I use TrueSTUDIO.When building the project in TrueSTUDIO indicated that the program will take 0x41B0, after programming in the program ST-LINK can be seen, the program memory 0x3E1C.Above the m...

Resolved! SDRAM Read/Write stm32h743

Hello all,I am using the h743i eval board and trying to store a large array on the sdram.The problem I am running into is no matter what address I write to, when I read back a value I receive the last value written. I think this may be an issue with ...

RDock by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels