STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

QSPI prefix bytes when reading data

Posted on March 15, 2018 at 11:03Hello there, Using the BSP example code I have composed a function for reading data from an external QSPI flash memory. Here it is: https://pastebin.com/ZsGjfDGD I am facing a peculiar problem at the moment. When I r...

iwdg hardware mode not working.

I wanna my design can back to working after EMC shocks.So I plan to use Hardware watchdog , with followed code under ucOS*************************** usrOption = FLASH_GetUserOptionByte(); if( (usrOption&OB_IWDG_SW) != 0) { FLASH_Unlock(); FLASH_Er...

lzyos by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC DMA Timer trigger affects only the first callback

Hi,I'm using STM32F722RET, and I'm trying to do ADC sampling of 3 channels using DMA with a timer trigger.I configured the following:ADC:hadc1.Instance = ADC1; hadc1.Init.ScanConvMode = ADC_SCAN_ENABLE; hadc1.Init.ContinuousConvMode = ENABLE; hadc1.I...

AlaaM by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does the HAL support MMC?

Posted on May 12, 2015 at 01:12 So in `SD_PowerON` there is a comment at the bottom that says `/* else MMC Card */`. `hsd->CardType` is never set to `MULTIMEDIA_CARD` which is defined in `stm32f4xx_hal_sd.h`, and read in `HAL_SD_WideBusOperation_Co...

vrouesnel by Associate II
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use jtag uart

Hi can i use the same uart as my JTAG debugger uses to communicate with my Lidar i am using nucleo-64 board.It is uses pins PA2 and PA3 to load the program?