STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Wrong data on I2C 2 ?

Dear Members,I got a wrong data on I2C 2 for LCD, the first time it was ok, after a while it becomes like in the photo, what do you think the cause of it ?I have put a pull up resistor for it 10K, and the speed is 100KHz,I2C1 for Accelerometer and te...

0690X000009ZXuZQAW.jpg

GPIO interrupt keep systick interrupt from occuring?

Hi, Im senior engineer using stm32, maybe, not newbee.I know that Higher interrupt priority can occur when mcu still process lower interrupt.Higher interrupt , i mean, lower priority value in nvic register.but just now, I found gpio interrupt can dis...

jd kim by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Sampling rate understanding

I do not understand the difference between the different sampling rates (cycles3 - cycle480). I know it is related to the time given for the ADC capacitor. I also realise that more time should mean more stable reading. I ran some quick tests and I f...

SSudh.12 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Output of STM32F100RB DiscoveryVL board when connected to 3v3 converter only shows from 2.58 to 3.19 volts on the input and alway 5v on the output of converter.

I have a Value Line Discovery board - STM32F100RB and three of the outputs are connected to a 3v3 converter to get a 5v output. I have tried another controller board with 3v3 outputs to drive the convertor board and I get a clean signal. (Either 0 or...

Dan in WY by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't erase flash on STM32407VG Discovery

I'm a bit lost by this one. I can write to the flash but cannot erase a sector. I can erase sectors with the ST-Link Utility. The result codes at every step indicate success, but the flash is not actually erased. I am using the Standard Peripheral Li...

Labels