STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32 can Acknowledgment Error

I am working with stm32f04c6 microprocessor.I've already sent data with canbus. now it does not work. status (tsr) code terro bit 1 is.there is no ackCAN error status register (CAN_ESR)LEC[2:0]=011; 011: Acknowledgment Error what should i do?////can ...

Communication between two FDCAN members and a third member transmit a CAN-FRAME which the two others should ignore. The thrid member ignores FDCAN-Messages

Hello everyone,I am using the NUCLEO-144 Board with STM32H743ZI.I would like to test the FDCAN with three members. Two of them use the FDCAN. The third one is an uC which accept FDCAN but cannot do anything the message of the two others. If I send me...

MSchn.14 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Howto: Firmware Version Handling?

I'm new at stm32 processors and have a question about firmware handling. At the moment I'm using an uint value for the firmware version and it seems not to be the correct way. So what's the right way for doing this? Is there a register where I can sa...

STM32H743 UART read/write to/from PC and MCU

Hey there,I was wondering where I could find some resource materials for configuring UART to read and write to serial or if I could get a hand with it. Using CubeMX, I've enabled USART3, USB_OTG_FS, and and the USB CDC middleware, but still can't see...

Resolved! [STM32L431] Cannot monitor VBAT using ADC

I am trying to read VBAT value through channel ADC1_IN18.VBAT should be between 2.3 and 3.3V.VREF+ pin is connected to VDDA=1.8V.Values measured using ADC are linearly related to the real VBAT value, but I have not been able to get the exact value.Fo...

TClar.18 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels