STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F042F4P6 - Input current in trigger mode.

Help find the answer. I want to run TIM2 in trigger mode. If you connect ETR1 to Vdd, then the current at input ETR1 will be 45 mA. If you connect it to Vdd through a resistor, then the timer does not work. Where can I find a diagram of the correct c...

0690X00000BvpCQQAZ.png
MKhan.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer count of 1 ms

HelloI want to configure timer which increment count by every millisecondwhat are value of prescaller or other parameter should configure in it ?i am attaching you my clock configuration with this RCC->APB1ENR |= (1<<1); // Enable clock for TIM3 TIM3...

Resolved! STM32F103C8T6 PWM Generation

How to generate PWM so that the LED lights up for 5 seconds? Now, my LED is just blinking. I watched a lot of tutorials, but I don't know where I'm wrong. I need help...My code: #include "stm32f10x.h" #include "stm32f10x_gpio.h" #include "stm32f10x_r...

Resolved! HOW to set resolution in ADC for STM32F103VBTx

I am working on STM32F103VBTx ADC. I am using HAL drivers. I dont find the setting where I can set the resolution. In old HAL drivers we had "hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_12B;" this field to set resolution. But in new drivers I dont find th...

sne_123 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to divide word variable into 2x halfword?

Hi? I set my ADC1&2 in simultanous mode. I write these 2 data halfword to 1 - 32 bit variable word.​How can I divi​de this 32 bit variable into 2 separate variables? To get values of ADC1 and ADC2 separate?​ADC is 12 bit.​Thank You :)

oeliks by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels