STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

X-CUBE-STL support for H7 dual core controllers

Hi,Are there any plans on extending the x-cube-stl support to H7 dual core family?According to the datasheet, the following are missing:MCU FMEAFMEDA snapshotX-CUBE-STL libraryI'm especially looking for just the STL part, but according to the manual,...

TOlli by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello! Does anybody know why the function HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_FLASHEx_Erase(FLASH_EraseInitTypeDef *pEraseInit, uint32_t *PageError) doesn't work properly with STM32F407, but the function works perfect with STM32F303?

Wnen I work with STM32F407 and call this function my programm goes to infinite loop cause of unexpected interrupt. But there is no problem with STM32F303.Is there any features STM32F4 I don't know about?

Fry by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Use of VREFBUF on the STM32H753.

The voltage reference buffer (VREFBUF) seems to control what happens with the Vref+ pin, as described in this from the Reference Manual:Table 225. VREF buffer modesENVR HIZ VREF buffer configuration0 0VREFBUF buffer OFF:– VREF+ pin pulled-down to VSS...

JMall by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

eMMC prototyping on NUCLEO

Hi All,I'm looking for advices about boards/components to use for eMMC prototyping.I have got a NUCLEO-H743ZI board, but it seems that there is no shield board for eMMC, and that a solution would be to use SD/MMC card breakout + eMMC dongle.Could one...

frd66 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Funky source code stepping in debug mode

I know about optimizers and I've been debugging MCUs for many decades. But this behavior is just too weird and difficult to deal with...I'm using Atollic TrueSTUDIO 9.3.0. When I debug my code and single step through the C source code, the highlighte...

Resolved! No signal on LPUART1 TX Signal on NUCLEO-L476RG

Hello Everybody,i am trying to use LPUART1 on the NUCLEO board. I attsched an oscilloscope probe on the TX pin and tried to send a simple "Hello world\n". But I don't get any signal from the pin. The data is correct transmitted in TDR register.Does a...

Where is the actual doc on the CAN interface?

I'm using an STM32F105R8T6 and Cube. I've searched and searched and can NOT find any actual documentation on the CAN interface. Yes, there are a couple words in the STM32F105 datasheet, and a brief mention in the Cube's getting started doc. But th...

Labels