STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC gets stuck after doing a HAL_Delay

In the while loop I have this:HAL_ADC_PollForConversion(&hadc1, 1000); adcValue = HAL_ADC_GetValue(&hadc1);The ADC works okay until I execute this line, which is inside a function:HAL_GPIO_WritePin(GPIOB, GPIO_PIN_7, GPIO_PIN_SET); HAL_Delay(3000); c...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatically set DBGMCU when debugging starts.

I am debugging my software on STM32L452CCU6 and it is mostly in sleep mode. By default, this disables clocks to the debug port, and the debugger (using STMCube) prints out the message "Target is not responding, retrying...". After a couple of times, ...

PWint by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project/Application with drivers updated

Good morning,I have an application based on the STM32L4 device. When I started working on this application (I use Keil) I used Cube in order to setup the device according to my application. Please, look at attached picture where drivers folder in Kei...

0690X00000BviclQAB.jpg

STM32-MAT/Target issue (really need help)

Dear all, I am new in here. I am learning the STM32-MAT/TARGET in PIL mode. I am following the STM32-MAT/TARGET Hands on Rev 2.4. When I run the Test_PIL_IIR_Filter.mdl and complete the parameter setting. I got errors as following:The timeout of 5 se...

XLin.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get single JSON message sent over Serial.

Hi, This may be an easy thing to answer, but I haven't had much experience. I have a JSON message that I'm sending down to my F446RE board.I am using the HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback function, this works great, however, for this to work I need to know the...

CLH by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels