STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

IC2 2 is interfering PB3.

Hello.I have a problem with STM32L051C8T6. I have uppdated an old project with a I2C bus connected to I2C 2 pins PB10 and PB11. The I2C bus works fine but it interferes with my port PB3. In file STM32L0XX_HAL_I2C.C the PB3 is Cleared (Reset) by this ...

BLilj.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F779NI: RTC time-gain with 32768 Hz LSE crystal

Hi,I'm working on STM32F779NI MCU. For our PCB, we have used 32768 Hz LSE crystal for RTC, which has a tolerance of +/-20 ppm. However on long-run testing, a time gain of around 6 sec in 25 hrs was observed, which is higher than the stated tolerance....

SRB by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7 and ethercat slave

I'm investigating if it is feasible to implement ethercat slave on an stm32f7/stm32h7.I found the I-NUCLEO-NETX. But can't buy it farnell/mouser/digikey. and hilscher is very secretive about any information. So are there successful implementation of...

Evan .1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with UART on STM32 Nucleo (F411re.)

I am new to Nucleo board STM32F411re.I am trying to work out an UART example on the devlopment boardI am trying to send data through UART - TX line and trying to read that data using Putty. I can't able to see data in Putty. When I debugged I saw dat...

Npiet.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [SOLVED] I want to sample analog values and write these into an array but in the end there are not enough samples in the array as expected.

I expect at least 22937 samples until the array is full. My guess now is, that my index counter "number_of_samples" rises faster than that the actual samples that are written into the array. After the index counter reaches the theoretical max value o...

DSoll.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L552E-EV Demonstration Firmware

Hello, I trying to test Demostration Firmware(*1) for my STM32L552E-EV evaluation Board, and in the documentation for this Demo is written:<<This demonstration has been tested with STM32L552E-EV (MB1372-C02) evaluation board and can be easily tailo...

0690X00000BwMcWQAV.jpg
Labels