STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Documents - do you agree?

I wonder how many of you agree with me about the needed documents when playing with STM32s?I'd say, one needs 3 documents:the data sheets of your devicethe reference manual of your devicethe ARM Architecture Reference Manual of your deviceThose cover...

Problem with I2C, don't receive ACK

Hey guysI'm using a STM32H743ZIT6 on a Nucleo-144 Dev Board and want to communicate with a BME280 Sensor.For this I'm using a library recommended by somebody else and when I begin the I2C transmission the chip sends the correct address, however, the ...

NC??l by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer doesn't work (STM32F767 + TIM3)

Hello. I have this init TIM3:void Start_Timer_3(void) { LL_TIM_InitTypeDef TIM_InitStruct;   LL_APB1_GRP1_EnableClock(LL_APB1_GRP1_PERIPH_TIM3);   NVIC_SetPriority(TIM3_IRQn, 3); NVIC_EnableIRQ(TIM3_IRQn);   // 50MHz clock // 1000 Hz, up...

How do I change the DMA stream?

Hello everybodyI am a student trying out some things with the evaluation board STM32F769I-EVAL.First, I think it is important to say that I have nearly no experience with STM controllers.So, let's look at my problem. The main aspects I am looking at,...

Resa111 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use rising/failling edge to start PWM

Hello, I work on STM32F407.I want to start the PWM 1 on the rising edge of the main PWM and start the PWM 2 on the failling edge of the main PWM. But I don't know how I can detect the rising/failling edge...Can you help me please ? Thanks a lot.

FightKol by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos