STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My STM32F051C6 dev board cuts the connection to Eclipse after starting to debug, i cannot get it to stay connected. This happens with all projects regardless if they worked before. Can anyone please help??

Im debugging with an ST-LINK J9357 debugger chip in Eclipse's debug workbench . I've been over the debug configurations many times and cannot find an error. Once i start the debug and it shuts off the connection there isn't even an error box detailin...

DC.18 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can someone identify this IC?

I would have thought the text on it would prove to be meaningful but apparently according to every search I have tried it is not. Thanks for your help.

GWilk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Executing independently compiled code in RAM.

I have a device that must execute precompiled functions which are copied to a place in RAM. Function calling:PLC_main = (pFunc_main) 0x30000001; PLC_main();Compied function: PLC_1 0x30000000: 4811 .H LDR r0,[pc,#68] ; ...

VNilo by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temperature of the internal temperature sensor

Using STM32F0308C on a custom board. When I read the temperature sensor I am getting 1765 and the TS_CAL value is 1778.Supply voltage is 3.3V, VREF_INT is 1524 and I am reading 1525 on the internal reference. So I assume I must apply a 1524/1525 corr...

ECost by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32F030c8t6 in my device which is battery operated. I want to monitor a standard 3.7V Lipo battery voltage so I used a voltage divider at the battery and divider output is set to 3.3V which goes to ADC pin of Controller.

1. Is it ok to set 3.3V as a divider output which goes to ADC pin?2. The external voltage at VDDA pin (We have given the same VDD as VDDA) show some fluctuations while ADC monitoring so can you suggest the best possible way to monitor battery voltage...

HRawa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Mismatch datasheet reset value and reality

Dear community,I am using the STM32F103C8T6 32 bit ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller.In Section 9.2.1 in the reference manual (GPIOx Control Register Low) it says that the reset value is 0x4444 4444 (which means all pins are floating inputs).However, whe...

Xhendos by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timers frequency divided by 2

Hello everybody!I try to configure TIM2 to interrupt in the range of 100Hz ... 1kHz. Strangely, the actual frequency I set is divided by 2: if I configure the timer to run at 1000Hz, it will run at 500HzTIM2 configuration:void System::InitTimers() ...

jean by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos