STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! UART with byte stream gets overrun error

Hello,I worked till now with H7 (stm32h743) and UARTs and had no issues at all.But recently I needed to port the project to L4 (stm32L496).For some reason UART now behaves differently:With polling there is no issue, but with interrupt or dma:As long ...

ranran by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3x CAN with STM32F7

I plan to use an STM32F7 to adress three different CAN-Buses. As the spec sheet says there are 3 available I don't see a problem. However the reference manual talks about a dual and single CAN Bus architecture with CAN2 being the slave of CAN1. Is it...

JSchn.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Run MCU at Full Speed

Hi.I want to use my MCU at its max Speed.I am using STM32F103C8T6( Blue Pill ).Can any one Provide good resource?can anyone Provide source code for this ?Can anyone tell me about that in my Controller Why are we using RCC_CFGR and RCC_CFGR2?What is t...

Labels