STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why does hard fault occur in STM32H753 VI?

When I was trying to download the code to STM32H753VI using IAREmbeddedWorkbench, IARissued a warning to me.Warning: There were warningsduringdownload, seeLogWindowAfter pressing the OKbutton, I checked and found my code was held in HardFault_Handler...

Ekim.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USART transmitter failure

I'm using stm32f103ze to send some data over the serial peripheral, but it didn't work. The settings are correctly set but when I try to write to the data register it always remains zero. Furthermore, none of the Serial peripherals seem to work. Wh...

ASeyo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 LPUART receiver tolerance

I'm hoping this is a simple question. In the reference manual (RM0394 section 39.4.5), the tolerance of the LPUART receiver is specified in Table 204. For example, with BRR = 1024 and 9 bits/1 stop bit, the tolerance is given as 2.33%.I've been ass...

PRuss by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0. How to write/read in Flash Memory

Hi,This is to request clarification on doubts regarding the storage of data in the non-volatile memory of the STM32G030C6T6 micro controller ... from what I see in the micro controller's technical sheet, it does not have EEPROM memory, since FLASH me...

EGonz.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

malloc on NUCLEOSTM32F429ZI

I want to use malloc to dynamically open a data buffer for my program.my code is followed:uint8_t *pModbus_Memory;pModbus_Memory=malloc(2048*sizeof(uint8_t));memset(pModbus_Memory,6,2048);I can't set value for my opened memory. and also memcpy doesn'...

Resolved! STM32L4 HSI16 accuracy / stability

Hi,I am trying to get some clarification on the accuracy of the STM32L4's HSI16. AN4736 mentions that the HSI16 will leave ST's factory calibrated to [-0.75%, 0.5%] at 30 C. DS11453 section 6.3.8 shows that the drift over 0 to 85 C will be -1% to 1...

PRuss by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels