STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RXFD_MODE and TXFD_MODE pins, what are they for?

STM32H745 DS indicates there are these signals:CANFD1_TXFD_MODECANFD1_RXFD_MODECANFD2_TXFD_MODECANFD2_RXFD_MODENo mention is made in the DS for their purpose, nor in AN5348 "FDCAN peripheral on STM32 devices". The signals are not mentioned at all in...

Hello, I need help in setting up a SPI3 communication with AT45DB161E flash memory using STM32H743II. My application gets stuck when trying to write/read data to the flash and I don't know why. Details and code can be found below. Thank you!

More details on the topic:I have a working application that runs with nuttx and is able to successfully configure SPI3 and read/write to the flash memoryI have compared the registers between my app(that doesn't work) and the application that runs wit...

BJurc.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error: array type has incomplete element type

Posted on March 30, 2018 at 07:29This is occurring in fsdata_custom.c in the LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS project I imported from CubeMX.  The struct that is being referenced is :struct fsdata_file {  const struct fsdata_file *next;  const unsigned...

I am using a STM32f7 as a SPI master and STM32F0 as SPI slave. When I am Running Both MCU at 48 MHz then transmission and reception both are working well but when I am running STM32F7 at 216 MHz then its not working.

Please help me.My codeSPI Master Code----------------------Initialization/* SPI4 init function */void MX_SPI4_Init(void){ hspi4.Instance = SPI4; hspi4.Init.Mode = SPI_MODE_MASTER; hspi4.Init.Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES; hspi4.Init.DataSize = SPI...

Labels