STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Lowest power mode which resumes program after wake?

Hi all,I'm developing a low power sensor node using the Nucleo STM32L432KC development board, and I was wondering what the lowest power mode is from which the device can wake up and just continue operation from the next line of code after the sleep c...

MHuis.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The issue in stm32 encoder mode.

Hi, I'm using STM32F103C8T6.When i used encoder mode on TIM3 and 4, I found that it's really unstable, when I restart or reset the microcontroller, it often can not read the encoder data (about 3/5 times). I measured the voltage on these timers's pin...

Is there anyway to calibrate ADC in STM32f429ZI MCU?

HiI am getting too much noise in my signal as soon as I acquire it. The oscilloscope screenshot shown below is the actual signal. Below is the signal shown after acquisition through ADC. I have found no instruction for ADC calibration. What else can ...

0693W000001qJCEQA2.png 0693W000001qJCxQAM.png
ADITI by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 low-power run mode

Hi,I'm tring to set low power mode in an STM32L031 MCU, using a NUCLEO 32 for evaluation first.Now my aim is to set MCU in a low power mode, only checking some digital pins during this state.Anyway, I switched off analogs and LPUART beforw invoking  ...

NVIC registers undocumented?

RM0365Reference manualSTM32F302xB/C/D/E and STM32F302x6/8advanced ARM®-based 32-bit MCUsSection 13 describes the NVIC but is missing the sub section describing the registers to actually manipulate it. I can see from the debugger that its registers a...

psusi by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L071, LSE crystal and Driver Level

Dear,On MCU STM32L071 we use LSE crystal (32,768 khz) with param:Cload = 12.5 pFCshunt = 1.2 pFESR = 50-70 kohmDrivel Level = 1uWand I am not sure how to set up LSEDRV bits in RCC register. I computed (according to AN2867) Gmcritical=2.06 uA/VDo I un...

JJRR by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels